Monday, October 12, 2009

Here are today's country tidbits...

There was some pranking going on last night in Minneapolis, when the first half of Taylor Swift's tour was ending. Taylor broadly hinted that Gloriana would be the prankee, and I'm scouring YouTube to find the video evidence. Check back later today...I'll post what I find for your giggling pleasure.

Looks like the rumors were true...Garth Brooks says the deals are being finalized for shows in Las Vegas some time early next year. Yay...GB in concert!!

Are you part of Blake Shelton's fan club? If you're a BS'er, log into the club page on his website today to hear his next single, "Hillbilly Bone." If you're not a BS'er, you can join today and hear it, or you can wait until tomorrow, when it'll be available for everyone to hear.

Keith Urban on his benefit concert tomorrow night in Nashville: "I began to think about a dedicated show, specifically for the Hall, with a lot of different people involved. And then everyone jumped on board. Before I knew it, everybody was offering their time, from the artists to the vendors. It's a small way for me to give back. The things I've got in my life and that I'm able to do, it's all connected in some way to Nashville. This is where I'd dreamed of being, where I am, and where I want to be, [so] doing this show was a no-brainer to me."

Jason Aldean has a new family member…a Bulldog named Athens. She’s already stolen his heart, and has her own UGA jersey to wear on game days.

PEOPLE has gone country, and is giving fans exclusive photos and taking us behind the scenes with Kenny Chesney, Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert and more.

Random silliness - Jake Owen cut his hair, and fans are aflutter on Twitter about it. They're not happy. No word from Jake about his new 'do, and female fans are praying it will grow back soon.

Didja catch the Possum on CBS Sunday Morning yesterday morning? He was honest and open, especially about his drinking & "no-show Jones" days, and the tour of his house was mind-blowing…wow, that man has won some awards!

On tv tonight: Love And Theft are on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Dierks Bentley is part of the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, Tim McGraw guests on the Late Show with David Letterman.

Blog Archive